Brilliantly emanating supreme opulence in every single square foot, Luxuria is made up of only 26 stories. What truly makes this stunning condo soar above the others is the unbelievably extensive residences stretching up to 25,000 square feet!
The lobby of Luxuria is a visual tour de force that will truly deserve to be seen in order to be believed with regal staircases, a water wall and an overall regality that will instantly remind visitors why its name is well deserved. Elsewhere you’ll come across a cutting edge fitness center that includes lockers and a steam, massage and sauna room. There’s also a theatre room and a stunning lounge with an art gallery and billiards table. Enjoy private elevators and exquisite glass walls and terraces giving way to the captivating panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean, beautiful spas and even swimming pools in select units. Within the kitchens you’ll discover cabinetry created with a European flair as well as appliances and fixtures by Miele and Dornbracht, respectively.
You’ve got a wealth of great spots to do some shopping such as Royal Palm Plaza and also to catch the latest Hollywood blockbuster or art house film generating tons of word of mouth. Useful conveniences also include being near three airports, including Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
- Gorgeous Mediterranean inspired deck featuring cascading fountains, two pools, a beautiful garden, and an outdoor fireplace.
- Absolutely incredible lobby
- Water walls
- Oceanfront lounge featuring original artwork, a billiards table, and an indoor and outdoor bar
- State of the art theatre room
- Two story fitness center with the latest equipment and high tech sound system
- Massage room
- Steam and sauna room
- Unheard of 25,000 square foot condo residences
- Private elevator lobbies
- Floor to ceiling glass walls
- Private swimming pools in select residences
- European kitchen cabinets
- Miele brand appliances
- Kitchen and bathroom fixtures by Dornbracht
- Fifteen inch mirrors
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Marble sculpted spa